Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I miss you dearly

My little food blog. Not a whisper from me in three months as I get used to being in Grad School.

So........sorry.

I've been cooking and eating, but much less than usual--well, cooking less, but eating the same amount :)
Also, I learned photo emulsion silkscreening over the x-mas holidays, so I've been busy making shirts.

There are so many things that I'm dying to try! At the top of the list:

Vegan Panna Cotta
- I was gifted several vanilla beans from Turkey and hope to use them for this recipe. Also, I'm curious to try cooking with agar-agar.

Ginger Pear Tart
- Got a sudden craving for pears recently, and was hoping to have the time to make individual tartlets.

Hope to see you soon,
xo

liz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i miss you too! looking forward to your next foodie venture... (no pressure!)...